[geeks] Re: stop-A

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 4 08:28:34 CST 2004

> From: Bertrand HUTIN <bhutin at yahoo.fr>
> Date: 2004/03/04 Thu AM 08:31:07 GMT
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: [geeks] Re: stop-A
>
>  --- Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> a icrit : > > From: Bill
> Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
>
> > Got the E450 downstairs, it was quite easy, one I realized
> > that one side is quite solid, and since the stairs are
> > carpet, I just put the unit on it's side and slid it down
> > the stairs...
> >
> > Now I am trying to relearn terminal key combinations to equal:
> >
> > stop-A
> use the BREAK key.
> > stop-N

Actually, with a good nights sleep (sugar plum faires & all ;^), I realized I
could just hook up a Sun keyboard - after all it did come with one...

Also, HyperTerminal (under WinXP) gave odd screen displays - but I won't worry
about that until I actuall install my own Solaris image on the HDs...

Finally, are closed-face Unipacks 68 Pin SCSI drives or 80 pin SCA SCSI
drives? I have a couple 50 Gig SCA drives I want to stuff in Unipacks and
attach them to the E450...

Thanks,

Lionel
lionel 4287 at verizon net