[geeks] Oh my, FedEx just called...

R. Lonstein ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com
Mon Mar 1 10:09:31 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 03:32:44PM +0000, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> My E450 is coming from Anysystem, the driver needs to schedule delivery.
>
> It is 220 pounds.

205 lb, max. 15lb of pallet and packing sounds right.

	[snip]
> Now, how will I get it in the basement by myself? It must be heavy
	[snip]

Heh. Unless you routinely move large kitchen appliances and your back
and arms can handle the trick of using just straps belted across it,
you'll want to use a handtruck with straps. You could throw down a
couple of 2x4's and slide it down, maybe with a rope and pulley, you
probably don't want to be standing at the bottom when it comes sailing
down like a homesick anvil.

Good luck!

- Ross