[geeks] E450 - the power supplies are where all the weight is, right???

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Mar 1 09:58:16 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 03:37:53PM +0000, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Oh well, hopefully if I remove the power supplies, I can handtruck it down
> the cellar stairs OK...

Shouldn't be too much of a problem - we usually used three people to *lift*
them into racks.

> I think I am suffering from premature backache, just from the thought of
> getting that baby in the basement...

I've got to get my ~150lb E3K into my truck (and out again) tonight so I can
migrate everything over to the new machine in the next couple of days and get
the old ohno shipped off to its new owner..

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net