[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 29 14:50:33 CDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:31:05 -0700 (MST)
Gary Nichols wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > Joshua Boyd wrote:
> >
> > > OfficeSpace?
> >
> > Yep.  I wonder if that movie now qualifies as a "cult classic"....
>
> Very much so.  That movie is all truth too - especially for anyone
> that has worked at a software shop.

Tech folks will identify with it on a level that most people can't
understand, but anyone that's worked in Cubicle City will grok the film.

"WHY DOES IT SAY PAPER JAM WHEN THERE IS NO PAPER JAM? I SWEAR TO GOD,
ONE OF THESE DAYS I-I-I JUST KICK THIS PIECE OF SHIT OUT THE WINDOW!"

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all