[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 29 12:17:23 CDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:42:03 -0500 (CDT)
Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > And also *very* unsafe.  The weight limit of those rims is nowhere
> > near what it needs to be in order to be on a rig of that size.
> > That's just stupid....
>
> Then, hopefully "the glitch will work itself out."

BWAAAA HA HA HA!!!!

It's amazing how many people have not seen that movie.  My dad saw it
for the first time when he was in town a few weeks ago.  He was stunned.
 He wanted to know why he'd never heard of this marvelous movie.  :)

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all