[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Mon Jun 28 15:38:45 CDT 2004

Damn, a pimpin' Sun Blade 2500 only goes for $29,715.00 (can't get the
full printout of the loadout  without registering). That's nowhere near
close to $100k. At first I was disappointed, then I realized this is a
Good Thing. Now if Vertu (http://www.vertu.com/) made desktops, theirs
would most likely approach the upper bound.

And the XRaid isn't fair;  I could just order a McLaren  to carry my PC
home to push the price over 1 mi!

--
Today, today, each day I have waited for you.
And now do they not say you are strewn with the shells of Ishi river?