[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:50:51 CDT 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:17:25 -0400 (EDT), Kevin <kevin at mpcf.com> wrote:

> Apple is one of the only manufacturers to sell LCDs that have
> no height or tilt adjustments of any kind, let alone a wall mount
> option.  I'd have to assume they will not make that mistake
> again.  Crap like that is why i have a love/hate relationship
> with the "new" Apple.
>
> /KRM

I'm glad they got this right. I hated the "clear" ADC LCD diplays,
because you nailed it on the head. This one is much better in this
regard:

"The new Apple displays hardly have any desktop footprint, but you can
make it zero with an ergonomic installation. The optional VESA FDMI
mount conforms to the standard for mounting interfaces, hole patterns
and associated cable and power supply locations. That means you can
select from a wide range of third-party mounting solutions. The
space-saving benefits of an Apple display just got better."