[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jun 28 14:40:41 CDT 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:13:41 -0400
Brooke Gravitt wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:06:05 -0400, Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> > Course, I wouldn't exactly complain if someone *gave* me one, but
> > I'm not about to go out an buy one at any time in the future - near
> > or distant.
>
> I'll buy one if I win the $210 mil  Mega Millions jackpot this week.
> Hell, I'll buy 2. I guess that would require $1200 worth of video
> cards.

If I won the Mega-Millions, I'd still not buy it.  It *really* seems
like a lot of money for not much benefit.  I mean, yeah, it's nice, but
why bother?

Of course, that's just my opinion.  Other folks obviously aren't going
to share it.  :)

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all