[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Jun 28 14:17:25 CDT 2004

Apple is one of the only manufacturers to sell LCDs that have
no height or tilt adjustments of any kind, let alone a wall mount
option.  I'd have to assume they will not make that mistake
again.  Crap like that is why i have a love/hate relationship
with the "new" Apple.

/KRM

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:13:32 -0500
Matthew Braun <geeks at leydenjar.com> wrote:

> To quote Jerkcity: "HULAUGHLUGHLUGHALGHUGH"
>
> I guess I need to get a paper route now, cause I want one (not
> that my  G4 PB could feed that beast).
>
> It's kind of weird that the feet seem to be molded as part of
> the case  and are thus not removable (assuming the pictures are
> legit); I can see  users wanting to have alternate mounting
> options (on the wall, on an  armature, etc).
>
> --
> Today, today, each day I have waited for you.
> And now do they not say you are strewn with the shells of Ishi
> river?
>
> On Jun 28, 2004, at 2:04 PM, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
>
> > Brooke Gravitt wrote:
> >
> >> So, who's going to be first in line for one of these beasts?
> >>

> ><http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/wwdc-apples-30-inch-aluminum-
> >
> >> displays-and-more-016906.php>
> >>
> > http://www.engadget.com/entry/5844174639663617/
> > More pictures

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/