[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Mike Parson mparson at bl.org
Mon Jun 28 14:21:22 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 02:13:32PM -0500, Matthew Braun wrote:
> To quote Jerkcity: "HULAUGHLUGHLUGHALGHUGH"
>
> I guess I need to get a paper route now, cause I want one (not that my
> G4 PB could feed that beast).
>
> It's kind of weird that the feet seem to be molded as part of the case
> and are thus not removable (assuming the pictures are legit); I can see
> users wanting to have alternate mounting options (on the wall, on an
> armature, etc).

The gizmodo pics and the engadget pics show two different displays.

The unit on the gizmodo page looks like it might be removeable from the
base, with the engadget one, you're stuck with that awful tilt.

Probably just be a case of these being rendered mock-ups and the final
design hasn't been decided just yet.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org