[geeks] Aluminum 30" Apple Display

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Mon Jun 28 14:13:32 CDT 2004

To quote Jerkcity: "HULAUGHLUGHLUGHALGHUGH"

I guess I need to get a paper route now, cause I want one (not that my
G4 PB could feed that beast).

It's kind of weird that the feet seem to be molded as part of the case
and are thus not removable (assuming the pictures are legit); I can see
users wanting to have alternate mounting options (on the wall, on an
armature, etc).

--
Today, today, each day I have waited for you.
And now do they not say you are strewn with the shells of Ishi river?