[geeks] Fahrenheit 9/11

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 24 05:52:13 CDT 2004

> From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
> Date: 2004/06/24 Thu AM 05:09:12 GMT
> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Fahrenheit 9/11
>
> On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 11:53:26PM -0400, The Renaissance Man wrote:
> > Frankly, I suspect anyone who would believe any of Michael Moore's
> > alleged documentaries probably wasn't going to vote for Bush in the
> > first place.
>
> Oh, I'm pretty anti-Michael-Moore after his last "documentary" (hell,
> though, ALL documentaries have some kind of slant to them), but I'm
> more anti-Bush than I'm anti-Moore.

All documentaries appear to be slanted - either the movie itself is slanted, or the viewer will bring their own slant to watching a fair and balanced documentary.

Michael Moore has never (AFAIK) done anything in journalisim (no newspaper, TV, etc.), and he has had final say over every project he has worked on... He doesn't know how to be fair and balanced.