[geeks] Fahrenheit 9/11

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Thu Jun 24 00:27:42 CDT 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 11:53:26PM -0400, The Renaissance Man wrote:
> > Frankly, I suspect anyone who would believe any of Michael Moore's
> > alleged documentaries probably wasn't going to vote for Bush in the
> > first place.
>
> Oh, I'm pretty anti-Michael-Moore after his last "documentary" (hell,
> though, ALL documentaries have some kind of slant to them), but I'm
> more anti-Bush than I'm anti-Moore.

Well, I enjoyed much more some of his earlier stuff like Roger & Me, and
it was a riot when he got the Nike CEO in the Corporation. A lot of people
who critizise his work have actually never seen it, at least that is my
experience. Then again everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt.
I assume he may make some people uncomfortable with some of the topics he
choses and the way he tackles them.... YMMV of course.