[geeks] More gmail invites

The Renaissance Man alaric at caerllewys.net
Wed Jun 23 23:35:31 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 11:33:05AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Logged in this morning to find more gmail invites available.  Six are up
> for grabs, to the first six people to email me.

Say .....    I just had an interesting thought.

With Gmail, you can never delete anything, right?  And your archived
mail is searched to target you with ads.  Now your mail is filtered for
spam, but no filter is perfect.  If significant quantities of spam are
missed, do you get targeted with ads based on your missed spam?

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net