[geeks] [BreakingNews at MAIL.CNN.COM: CNN Breaking News]

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jun 21 22:37:12 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 07:09:17PM -0500, Eric Dittman wrote:
> After reading _Fallen Angels_ I won't touch a Flynn book.

_Fallen Angels_ was much more Niven and Pournelle sucking and
swallowing for the fans than anything else.  It was enjoyable,
but *was not* representative of any of the authors' other works.

I didn't enjoy _Red Thunder_ as near as much as other Varley
books (_Steel Beach_, my favorite, or _Golden Globe_, for example),
but it wasn't *bad*.

Bill

--
bill bradford