[geeks] [BreakingNews at MAIL.CNN.COM: CNN Breaking News]

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Mon Jun 21 10:36:15 CDT 2004

> Everyone go re-read "Red Thunder" (Varley) and "Fallen Angels"
> (Niven/Pournelle/ Flynn) to celebrate!

I haven't read _Red Thunder_ (but Varley's other stuff is good),
but I'd recommend against reading _Fallen Angels_ as it may poison
you against reading the Niven & Pournelle stuff without Flynn.  If
_Fallen Angel_ was the first one I'd read I'd never have read the
good stuff, like _Lucifer's Hammer_, _Inferno_, _The Mote in God'
Eye_, and _Oath of Fealty_.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net