[geeks] Debian question

mrl vlack-lists at vlack.com
Thu Jun 17 01:39:46 CDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 01:21, Bill Bradford wrote:

> > It's also a lot
> > easier on the internet link if you just get the first cd, and download
> > the rest.
>
> I have 6 megabit DSL here at home.  I'm not CONCERNED about this thing
> called "bandwidth" :)

Argh... Now I have to get all this drool out of my keyboard...
(Also, this begs the question: "why didn't you just download all seven
discs, since it probably would have been faster than waiting for others
to respond on [geeks]?" ;)

Is that the 99$/mo service from speakeasy? We can't get it here,
unfortunately, but I'm curious. Also, what's your upstream?