[geeks] gmail accounts

Benjamin Gardiner cvisors at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 01:07:10 CDT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:53:27 -0400, Michael Schiller
<schiller at agrijag.com> wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> What's the big deal with gmail? Am I missing something here?
>
> On Jun 16, 2004, at 9:22 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>

> > I gave away my last one earlier today - and boom, I have 5 more now.
>

> -Mike

I think half of it was that is was invite only with only x amount of
invites avaialble. and you know if one cant have something you sort of
want it.

I though with playing with it realy like it for managing my mailing
lists, some of which are fairly high traffic. I realy like the way
that threads topics.

Though the one thing that I have realy useful, is the searching
ability, which I have found quite useful already.

Benjamin

--
one you lock the target
two you bait the line