[geeks] testing

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Jun 14 21:59:42 CDT 2004

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 @ 23:40 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:

> On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 03:21:24AM +0000, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > > From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at caerllewys.net>
> > >
> > > Well, yeah, given large amounts of folding green.  But if we had that
> > > kind of money, a far higher priority would be using it to find a decent
> > > place to live.
> >
> > Time to move ;^)
>
> No shit?  :)
>
> (Hey, as soon as I can find a JOB....)

Since this list is full of jobless people... maybe I can inspire
some of you.

I was scrapping for freelance work the last 1.5 years out of work, and
one of them has turned into a 3-day a week contract at a local shipyard.

Sometimes if you pound on enough doors...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Tara is grass, and behold how Troy lieth
low--And even the English, perchance their hour will come!"]