[geeks] testing

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Jun 8 21:47:07 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 10:22:22PM -0400, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 09:26:04PM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>
> > Well, yeah, given large amounts of folding green.  But if we had that
> > kind of money, a far higher priority would be using it to find a decent
> > place to live.
>
> Well, why do you think we don't have it?  We live in a rather small
> single bedroom apartment here wishing for a house.

I think you meant, "why do you think we do".  But you did say that Covad
offers DSL in your area, and cable modem service is available.  We don't
have DSL available, period, and the local cable company won't even talk
to us unless we're willing to pay for them to extend their cable to us.

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net