[geeks] RIP, Ronald Reagan

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Jun 6 23:39:32 CDT 2004

On Jun 7, 2004, at 12:30 AM, Eric Dittman wrote:

> A web search will turn them all up.  There have been several web pages
> written
> documenting them all.
> --

Uh oh here we go again...

Not that this is the case mind you, but said web pages could be full of
fiction as well.

I'm sure if I google I'll be drowned in web pages for and against the
issues... how am I supposed to glean certifiable facts from that?

I merely asked for the biggest example off the top of your head. (I'd
like to know...)  I want to visit a bibliographical reference... not an
opinion page... a fact.

Andrew