[geeks] FS: Behringer V-Amp 2 guitar amp/effects system

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jun 6 18:49:39 CDT 2004

Got this a couple of months ago, but I haven't had time to use it as much
as I'd like, and I've got emergency car repairs to pay for.

Behringer V-Amp 2 guitar amp/effects/modeling system for sale.
http://www.behringer.com/V-AMP2/index.cfm?lang=ENG

Pictures: http://www.mrbill.net/guitar/misc/vamp.jpg

Complete in original packaging with all documentation and
warranty card.

$100, shipping included.  Email me if you're interested (and let
me know you saw this on the geeks list, as I've got it advertised
in a couple of other places.  Geeks listmembers get priority).

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas