[geeks] FS: Modded XBox w/games, controllers

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jun 6 18:14:41 CDT 2004

I just got this built up a week or so ago, but emergency car repairs (new
brakes) take precedence over video games.

So, I've got a "modded" (flashed BIOS) XBox package for sale.

XBox, with EvoX BIOS and EvoX dashboard installed, along with various
media and DVD players (XBox Media Player, etc).  Has the original 10G
hard drive, but the installed BIOS will support any size HD.  Note:
Because of the re-flashed BIOS, this XBox will *not* work with XBox
Live, but you can reinstall the original BIOS to restore that functionality.

I've got one third-party normal Xbox-style controller, along with the
DVD playback kit (remote and remote IR receiver that plugs into a controller
port).

Games included are Halo, Grand Theft Auto III, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice
City.  All games are original retail discs with instructions.

Cables:  Power cable, A/V (composite video and sound) cable.

I'd like $175 (shipped) for everything.  The games alone cost me $75, the
controller and DVD playback kit were another $50.  I'll include the "EvoX
Auto Installer" DVD I used to install all of the software on the system.

Email me if interested.  If you do, mention you saw this on the geeks list,
as I'm advertising it in a couple of other places.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas