[geeks] Rate These Racks...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 2 16:19:01 CDT 2004

Hello all,

AnySystem is selling some equipment racks on Ebay (see http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=anysystem-com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 ), and I was wondering if anyone here has any advice on using either the 68" Storage Cabinet or the 72" Mass Storage Cabinet as server racks (i.e. assumed 19" std. racks, but can they take heavy equipment, etc.)?

Thanks in advance (the other question on my mind is if I can
 do a local pick up to save $200 S/H charges ;^)