[geeks] Code Rush (PBS documentary)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 25 14:01:26 CDT 2004

Just an interesting note - after the recent discussion of "wacky" ebay pricing versus conventional outlets, one item that was mentioned was "Code Rush" - a documentary on the release of Mozilla source code. After following up on the mention, I decided to get a copy for myself.

Well, I started watching it - and lo and be hold, my half way through, the tape rewound...

What's up with that?

Upon closer inspection they put a 60 minute program on a 25 minute tape (it is labeled T-25 on the case)!

Argh - now I am half-way through the show (it was pretty interesting) and I doubt if the remaining tapes are actually 60 minutes long!

That is just frustrating...