[geeks] Oops they dropped the F12K

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Thu Jul 22 08:03:45 CDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, bitrot wrote:
> just fucking stupid couriers...
> they managed to BREAK an IPC during shipping.
> Yeah an old ipc that you can stand on with no
> problems.. ha.  i swear couriers can destroy
> bricks if you ship em..

I think Motorola's Syntor X and other like-cased radios really take that
honor. People have joked about strapping a shipping label to the radio and
sending it just to see what shape it arrives in.

I've stood on them before. 30 lbs apiece, the light ones... 40-45 for the
heavy ones.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
"BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!" - 1984-2004 - 20 yrs of Govt Surveillance