[geeks] Hey, Austin geeks

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Thu Jul 22 00:14:45 CDT 2004

Is there a Unisys facility in Austin?  Any list members work there?

We're outsourcing* Great Bloody Chunks of IT to Unisys next month and
the training material for the transition keeps mentioning "Austin
Service Center" or somesuch.  Weird if I moved from Texas to  Wisconsin
only to work with (perhaps for) people in Texas.

Brian Dunbar

*Not my job, at least not yet.  I can see it coming, like a dim light
at the end of the tunnel.  is it daylight or another damned train?
Time will tell.