[geeks] More jerker

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Mon Jul 19 09:33:31 CDT 2004

Bill Bradford wrote:

>On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 12:24:09AM -0400, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
>

>>So I today decided I need a new computer desk and I love it.
>>Took me maybe 1 hour to build it.
>>http://gallery.port11.net/Stuff/DSC03032
>>http://gallery.port11.net/Stuff/DSC03031
>>Also seems like ikea has tonz of new cool stuff.
>>

>You've seen http://www.mrbill.net/jerker right?

Yeah I actually found that picture too googling for jerker be4 I bought
it. I just liked the idea of the beeing modular and I could put the
speakers onto swivel shelfs. My old desk came out of a dumpster (or was
actually next to one heading into the dumpster) and it held up for 2
years but I love the jerker one. And it's really stable too. Seems
solid. I think I paid rougly $160 total with 2 shelfs and 2 swivel
shelfs and the cpu holder.