[geeks] ouch.

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Thu Jul 15 05:44:15 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 03:22:30PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> We finally broke 100F here in Austin a couple of hours ago, and its
> still 99F.

I was in Cambodia a few months back - the whole time I was there it didnt
get below about 80F overnight, and day temps were generally sitting over
110F.  Add in the high humidity and the fact we were outdoor most of the
day and it gets damn hot!

The good news is that even now, 5 weeks after I left the area, I've
still got a nice tan happening - and that's even with it being winter
here :)

  Scott