[geeks] its what you carry with you

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Sat Jul 10 23:00:19 CDT 2004

The best "battle" I've seen in the war on drugs was one started in Philadelphia IIRC where the
local people would harass the drug dealer out of the neighborhood into another dealers tuft.
One would eliminate the other.  Other neighborhoods would do the same.  Eventually, the
neighborhoods that didn't want drug dealers would not have them.  Yeah, I know...dealers
have guns, goons, etc.  It's a little hard to go up against a dozen or so locals, especially
if they prevent buyers from making their purchases.  Is it still working?  I dunno.