[geeks] WTB: Pair of USR Sportster or Courier 28.8/33.6/v.90 external modems

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jul 8 21:47:58 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 09:34:25PM -0400, The Renaissance Man wrote:
> We can't spare our Couriers so long as we're on dial-up, but I have an
> almost-brand-new Sportster 56K if you'd care to make us an offer for it.

If its in "make us an offer" territory its "more than I want to spend".  8-)

I spent $10 each on the two 33.6 Sportsters I bought her two years ago, and am
looking for that-much-shipped or cheaper-plus-shipping this time.

She's out in the boonies and often doesn't get above 21.6 anyway.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas