[geeks] its what you carry with you

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Jul 8 13:21:48 CDT 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Any thoughts on these?  The Tec Windshirt looks pretty nice, and
> I'll need one anyway come the fall (my current windshirt is losing
> pieces). I might as well have one I can carry some crap in, right?

I've only used the basic 2.5.  I've never actually seen the
windshirt, but if I needed it I would get it based on the
jacket I have.

> The Three.0 fleece also looks good, but a little rich for me.

Check out the stuff on clearance.  I'd never seen any of these
first hand, although I had heard a lot of reviews.  I took
a chance and got the 2.5 on clearance and it's fabulous.  I'm
sort of hoping 3.5 or 4.0 will come out so I can get 3.0 on
clearance.  (maybe a leather one)

-DanD

# Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight
#   for a black cat that isn't there.  -Heinlein