[geeks] CCW

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jul 8 09:32:09 CDT 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> That's the case here in OH as well.  Open carry is allowed by state law,
> but localities have been known to arrest people for "inciting panic"
> when they actually do.

Isn't it amazing what people can be arrested for?  "The bad man scared
me because he's carrying a -weapon-!  Arrest him!"

People need to grow a set of nuts from time to time.

--
Jonathan Patschke )"We're Germans and we use Unix.  That's a combination
Elgin, TX        (  of two demographic groups known to have no sense of