[geeks] its what you carry with you

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Thu Jul 8 01:13:45 CDT 2004

Normally I don't carry much in my pockets except change and my keys (usually the 4" crfecent wrench with the keys attached.  On my belt is a "tool holder" with a Vitrinox (sp?) "Swiss Army" knife (the  biggest one they sell), a Leatherman Super Tool 200, and a Coast LED flashlight (single LED with focusing lens, uses a single AAA cell).  Anything else goes in a "hip" bag or if I'm wearing a suit jacket...pockets.  They don't let me go near the metal detectors in school....