[geeks] its what you carry with you

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Wed Jul 7 04:46:52 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 02:56:26AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> So, what do YOU carry in your pockets?
>
> My Cold Steel Voyager (Large, 4" Tanto blade):
> http://www.coldsteel.com/folding-knives-voyager-series.html

Ouch. Don't carry that around with you in Australia - it's illegal to
carry such a blade without a specific reason (and that's pretty much
open to interpretation)

My regulars are :
Keys, with a leatherman Micra attached
http://www.leatherman.com/products/tools/micra/
Sony Ericsson T610 phone, with a bluetooth headset (I'd be lost without
the headset!)
Pager through the day, or whenever I'm on call
Leatherman Wave if I'm on site for a job where it might help.

The Wave is brilliant, but I generally don't carry it due to the size.
The Micra on the other hands doesn't have half the features, but having
it always available is great.

  Scott.