[geeks] VCF East

M Thompson m_thompson at ids.net
Mon Jul 5 07:47:39 CDT 2004

The VCF east is on July 16th and 17th. This year it is sponsored by Sun
Microsystems and will be located on their Bulington, MA campus. I will
display my 2/120 server with a 2/50 diskless workstation client, both
runing SunOS 4.0.3. Because they can be easily moved I will also bring a
Voyager, some RDI IPC/IPX/LX luggables, Tadpole SB2 & SB3. I will probably
bring a SC2000E because it is big and has LOTS of CPUs.

What other Sun systems do you think would make a good display? I was
thinking of a SPARC 4/110 because it is the slowest SPARC made. Maybe a
4/6xx because it shares CPUs with a SS10/SS20?

Michael Thompson
E-Mail: M_Thompson at IDS.net