[geeks] Another satisfied customer

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Thu Jul 1 03:16:35 CDT 2004

> Matthew Braun wrote:
>
>> So $VERY_CUTE_FEMALE_FRIEND developed technolust for my ipod
>
> PICS!
> :-)

At very ritzy resort in New Zealand:
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mjbraun/glamour_hannah.jpg
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mjbraun/hannah_garden2.jpg
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mjbraun/hannah_matt_chillin.JPG

Note: this girl graduated from Harvard, Harvard Law, and was on Teen
Jeopardy (so she's no slouch in the brains department).

But I have a girlfiend, so none for me, sir.

And (to brag) while I was there (name the hairy guy):
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mjbraun/feebles.JPG

--
Today, today, each day I have waited for you.
And now do they not say you are strewn with the shells of Ishi river?