[geeks] Apples service getting worth?

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Thu Jan 29 01:20:56 CST 2004

On 28-Jan-04, at 7:06 PM, Thomas Gallaway wrote:

> Anybody else having problems like this with apple be4?

Ow, sorry to hear about your problems. I remember your screen having
the spots. Glad you got around to having something done about it.

I have to say, I had a fabulous experience with Apple in Israel. The
40G hard drive in my 12" PB died, and they managed to recover all the
data and gave my PB back with a new 60G drive and all my stuff in place
and working better than when i gave it to them. There were some
configuration issues from upgrading to 10.3 that they resolved while
they had it, just as a matter of course. I was blown away, and wouldn't
hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

---sambo