[geeks] Anybody want to buy the old ohno.mrbill.net?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jan 28 13:12:22 CST 2004

Anybody want to buy the soon-to-be-ex SunHELP server?

Ultra 5, 512M RAM, 333Mhz CPU with 2M cache, CD-ROM, and a
Western Digital (WD800JB) 80G 7200rpm IDE drive with 8M cache.

I'll put a fresh install of Solaris 9 on it and include Sol9 on
CD-ROM media.  I can also toss in a Type5 keyboard and mouse, and
will ship in an original box (not THE original box, but *an* original
Sun U5 box).

I need to sell it to buy a rack shelf to use with the new server,
going online sometime next week.

If interested, make an offer.  Nothing reasonable refused.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net