[geeks] speaking of fedex

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jan 26 18:22:31 CST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> They tried to deliver "1 skid" (as written on the note) today at 1pm.

Are you going to pick it up, or are you just going to let them try
again?  I haven't left the office yet, and the depot is between $ork
and your house, so I could help you heft it.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and