[geeks] Filling a gap for the Sidekick...

Nadine Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Mon Jan 26 17:20:34 CST 2004

For those of you out there who are using or
are interested in using the Sidekick, *and*
have Macs, you might want to check this out:

<http://www.markspace.com/missingsynchiptop.html>

Not yet released, but something to look forward
to, since it fixes some of the real issues w/
the SK.

I was talking with them at MacWorld since I am
thinking about getting a Clie, and saw that
they were going to be releasing the HipTop vers.

I used a friend's Sharp Zaurus running Linux the
other night, so now I'm debating on it vs. the
Clie.  If anyone has used the Zaurus I'd welcome
more technical opinions.

=Nadine=