[geeks] Speaking of Mozilla.....

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Mon Jan 26 14:04:44 CST 2004

On 2004-01-26 14:32:08 -0500 Dan Duncan <dand at pcisys.net> wrote:

> Opinions are worth what you pay for them, I suppose, but I think
> the UI in pine is crap.  It takes way too many keystrokes to
> do the same things I do in elm and it includes pico.  Anything
> that includes pico must ultimately suck.

It _includes_ pico, but that doesn't mean you have to _use_ pico.
When I don't have X available (rarely), I use pine with vim as my
editor.  I've tried using mutt, but I could never really get things to
work even reasonably well.  I use imap exclusively, and I have over 50
imap folders.  I can't say I've ever actually tried elm.  Does it do
imap, or is it for local spools only?

Caleb