[geeks] wow, FedEx doesent screw around

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jan 25 19:21:59 CST 2004

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 06:38:33PM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > Arrived at FedEx Ramp AUSTIN TX         01/25/2004 16:39
> Well, WTF are you waiting for?  Get thyself down to Techni Center and
> pick it up! :)

I wish!  They'd look at me strange.  "just wait, dude."

It will be at least a week (if not more) before I get to look at
moving it down to OnRamp, though - I've got an IP telephony migration
at the office on Wednesday night, along with people moving from one
wing to another on Friday.  And my wife gets back from vacation on
Tuesday.  I might manage to get the OS installed this week, but that's
about it.

Hrm, Sun doesnt have decibel ratings for it in the system handbook.
It will run at home while I"m setting up the OS and rsync-ing the content
over from the current machine...

Bill

--
bill bradford