[geeks] Garageband w/guitar

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Jan 21 10:34:36 CST 2004

For recording, it was limited to two tracks.  The tracks were
limited by the Digidesign card.  The onboard sound was not of the
appropriate quality for what we were doing.  If i remember correctly,
i could do 4 tracks playing back in theory, and 3 in actuality.  Of
course, as you stated, all of those being mixed down to two channel
output.

The two track limit didn't really bother me, as i was mostly doing
MIDI+vocals or MIDI+guitar.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/