[geeks] How did you spend YOUR weekend?

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Sun Jan 11 20:45:51 CST 2004

On Jan 11, 2004, at 8:29 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I spent mine (both days, 10+ hours each day) redoing our main network
> "closet" in preparation for an IP telephony rollout this coming
> Wednesday.
>
> Pictures:http://www.mrbill.net/mdf/
>
> Fortunately I have a wife who puts up with me when I have to be gone
> all day. 8-)

Spent part of today 'service packing' a label printing service (from
home thank goodness), watching the Packers and Eagles and some work on
the side.  It just finished snowing, I'm debating on shoveling the
drive myself or having number one son have at it ..

The closet looks nice, Bill.  All those wires .....

~brian