[geeks] Job offer to check out

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Jan 8 11:21:16 CST 2004

	All,

	I am working on a job offer and wanted to throw it past the list to
see if anyone has heard of these people before and has any impressions of
them. The company is Gosapps located at http://www.gosapps.com . I have
never heard of them before but I am in talks with them right now about a
job. Since I already have a job I can afford to be a little picky here and
want to check them out before I dump a current job for a new job. So anyone
got any impressions?

	Also, since I am a nice guy, Both the people in the hampton roads
area, phil stracchino and Shannon, that are on this list may want to drop
them a resume from there site if they turn out to be legit.

	Michael A. Turner