[geeks] Sparcstation LXs for trade, etc

DAVID CUMMINGS dlc4 at jhu.edu
Sun Feb 29 03:51:53 CST 2004

So...I picked up 8 of these little buggers in a strange and futile attempt to start a beowulf cluster. (this was in '96, so I wasn't REALLY dumb), but never got around to putting it all together, i was missing a few pieces. So, now i've got 8 barebones lxs. I've also got 8 1gb IBM 50-pin scsi drives. I'd really like some help getting rid of these puppies. Preferably, i'll trade 4 for ram and cd/floppy for the rest, or something. I'm flexible. Shipping's always a pain. I'm in westchester, ny. I'm not subscribed so you're gonna have to e-mail me direct. Oh, and if i'm barking up the wrong tree, i'd appreciate a pointer in the right direction. Thanks everyone,
-dave
dlc4 at jhu dot edu