[geeks] OT: Possible position in Princeton, NJ or Northbrook, IL

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 23 16:20:45 CST 2004

Hello all,

The company I work for (http://www.clinphone.com/) currently has openings for
one or two programmers in the above locations that are not on their web site
(yet).

The skimpy job description I have reads as follows:

"The programmer will be responsible for the programming, reporting, database
setup and validation of ClinPhone's proprietary in-house software for each
assigned client project, and assisting the Technical Operations Team with
moving projects into the production environment. Candidate should have a
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related degree with at least two
years of experience in database programming working with, but not limited to
COBOL, UNIX, SQL, HTML, or XML/XSLT."

Anyone on the list that may be interested, please feel free to forward your
resumes on to me (lionel4287 at verizon.net), and I will pass them on with
suitable recommendations to our HR director.

I really like the company - it is a good place to work, and they tend to do
things the right way, good benefits, etc.

Lionel
lionel 4287 at verizon net