[geeks] guitar pictures

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Feb 20 22:34:59 CST 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 11:26:04PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Most awesome.  Me want.  For $99, I think I'll go ahead and order on
> payday - provided it's still on sale.

If you have a Guitar Center near you, call them - they might have them in
stock.  My local place was (of course) displaying the more-expensive Epi
Les Pauls in the showroom, but brought a few of these out when I asked
about them.

If they don't have this, they may have the Epi LP Special II (the two-
pickup version with a "normal" LP tailpiece and bridge) for $149.

> Geeks can help me get it sooner, by buying my pipes.  :)
> (can I post an advert here, Bill?)

Sure.  Anybody want to buy an OLP MM1 guitar, practically brand new, in
hard case?  http://www.mrbill.net/guitar.jpg.

Bill

--
bill bradford