[geeks] USB > DB9 converter recomendation

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Feb 20 15:19:46 CST 2004

I'm using one of the IOGear USB-to-9pin adapters.  They run around
$29.  Actually made by ATen, the ATen drivers are more up to date than
the IOGear ones.

I haven't found a good *terminal program* to use with it, through - ZTerm
is the "best" that I've found but I don't like it.  I want cu or tip for
OSX. 8-(

Bill

--
bill bradford